Lara Roberts (BA, MFHT)
I am an interdisciplinary practitioner and often blend natural and traditional practices with the latest research, technology and techniques so I can tailor bespoke treatments specific to my client’s needs. I have developed body work at degree level and I hope to facilitate self empowerment and embodiment for others through my work.
I am an advocate for universal equality and offer a friendly and welcoming space for everyone.
I am a proud member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists and am on the Complementary Healthcare Therapist register which is accredited by the Professional Standards Authority. This demonstrates my commitment to a higher standard of professionalism, care and safety for my clients.
- VCTC Diploma in Complementary Therapies – Body Massage
- VCTC Diploma in Complementary Therapies – Reflexology
- VCTC Diploma in Complementary Therapies – Aromatherapy
- VCTC Diploma in Stone Massage
- VCTC Diploma in Sports and Remedial Massage
- VCTC Award in Facial Skincare.
- Certified Diploma in Thai Massage (Bangkok Health and Technological Services College)
- Professional Certificate in Auricular Thermo-Therapy (Hopi Ear Candling)
- Professional Certificate in First Aid for Work
- BA in Theatre and Textual Practices (with a focus on the body in performance).
Natural Cosmetics Crafting
I enjoy providing a service which uses as many natural, preservative and paraben-free products as possible. I create my own aromatherapy skin care and massage oils in small, specialist, batches and use only natural ingredients. I believe this attention to detail allows me to offer a more much more personal and complete service to my clients.
Cosmetic Crafting Qualifications
- VTCT Diploma in Complementary Therapies – Aromatherapy
- As Level in Food Technology
- 2 Years experience working for Lush Fresh Handmade Cosmetics