About the Aftercare Guides
These guides contain step by step instructions on the best way to take care of your piercings. They recommend things to avoid and have tips for safe, happy, healing!
- Lobe Piercings: Piercings on the fleshy part of the ear.
- Upper Ear Piercings: Helix (‘Ear Rim’), Auricle and Industrial.
- Ear Cartilage Piercings: Rook, Daith, Tragus, Snug, Conch and Orbital
- Nose Piercings: Septum and Nostril
- Brow Piercings: Eyebrow and Anti-Eyebrow, Teardrop, Bridge>
- Nipple Piercings: Piercings through the (male or female) nipple.
- Navel Piercings: (Belly) Standard navel, Reverse navel, Horizontal navel.
- Surface Piercings: Anywhere on the body. Common placements include: Wrist, Nape, Hips and Chest
- Surface Anchor Piercings: Skin Divers and Microdermals. Common placements include: Chest, Anti-eyebrow and Wrist
- Female Outer Genital: Outer Labia, Fourchette, Triangle and Christina
- Female Inner Genital: Clitorial Hood and Inner Labia
- Male Outer Genital: Frenum, Hafada, Guiche, Foreskin, Dydoes, Scrotum
- Male Inner Genital: Prince, Albert, Reverse Prince Albert, Ampallang, Apadravya, and Dolphin